Call for Submissions: Volume 11 Issue 1 & Volume 11 Issue 2
The Griffith Journal of Law & Human Dignity is seeking articles for publication in the upcoming General Issues of the Journal, namely Volume 11 Issue 1 and Volume 11 Issue 2.
ABOUT THE JOURNAL
The Journal is a double-blind refereed scholarly journal that strives to advance personal freedom and human dignity through fearless and novel scholarship.
The Journal is committed to big-picture analysis, transformative approaches to law, and giving voice to those who have been silenced, disenfranchised, or marginalised.
The objectives of the Journal are to:
- Advance personal freedom and human dignity;
- Examine issues lying at the intersection of law and social justice and civil liberties;
- Give voice to those who may be silenced, disenfranchised, or marginalised;
- Create a space for new and novel legal narratives;
- Highlight law’s potential as an instrument of positive social change through reform of existing laws; and
- Provide a space for critical legal scholarship addressing the big-picture issues facing law and the people of the world.
The Journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
The Journal publishes twice a year.
The submission deadlines for 2023 are 31 January (Volume 11 Issue 1) and 31 July (Volume 11 Issue 2).
We ask that you please make an online submission via our website. Inquiries can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manuscripts should be submitted using:
- Word format;
- Cambria in 12-point;
- 1.5 line spacing;
- 2000–5000 words preferred (longer pieces will be considered); and
- Page numbers at the bottom of each page, starting at 1.
Footnotes should be reserved for referencing and must be in accordance with the Australian Guide to Legal Citation (4th Edition).
All articles should include a comprehensive reference list.
Authors must include an abstract of approximately 200 words between the title and body of the article.