Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (unless an explanation has been provided).
- Your name has been left off the paper and the submission is not available from any publicly accessible sources. This is to facilitate our double-blind peer review process.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- A 200 word abstract is included between the title and body of the article.
- The text is in 12-point Cambria with 1.5 line spacing. The word count is approximately 2000–5000 words (unless an explanation has been provided). Page numbers are at the bottom of each page in the center, starting at 1.
- All referencing is provided in the footnotes and reference list, not the body of text. Footnotes must be kept to a minimum and all referencing must be in accordance with the Australian Guide to Legal Citation (4th Edition).
- You and any other contributing authors intend to sign and complete the Publication Policy.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of the Journal of Law & Human Dignity and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.